Osprey Packs has a whole line of active everyday tech friendly packs for backpack lovers. I tested the Osprey Pixel Port pack and find that it is my top pick as a daily go-bag with my active essentials that take me from work to errands to trail without a hassle. Here’s where it worked for me.
- Great size for my tech needs – holds my big bumbling laptop and a tablet and my iPhone all at once. It also has space for a jacket, slim water bottle and other small accessories you can’t live without.
- Tablet access in the rain! With our wet Seattle weather this is a great feature for outdoor-loving Seattleite who needs quick access to a tablet. Get to your maps without anything getting wet!
- Evenly padded throughout and still easy to move around.
- Great build quality as I’ve come to expect with Osprey – comfortable back panel, great zipper pull details and strap shape and sizing.
- Built-in organizer for office supplies, keys, etc
- There is no waist strap so hauling heavy electronics up a trail is a shoulder exercise.
- The center (largest) compartment is a touch slim to expect to take more than a half liter of water and light jacket or rain coat. Don’t expect it to replace your full day pack.
Works great as an update to your old laptop bag. All my electronics fit in one place and it goes in a slim line on my back. I can easily get to my tablet in Seattle rain! Great commuter bag. We even included it in our holiday gear guide in December.
Manufacturer: Osprey Packs